How to Apply 2018 Test Page
In 2018, National Children’s Alliance, under a cooperative agreement with OJJDP, is announcing the availability of funding under the National Subgrant Program, with a total of $8,458,000 to be awarded for CACs and Chapters for the establishment, improvement, and expansion of Children’s Advocacy Centers.
In addition, NCA is posting the National Sub-Award Program – Domestic Trafficking Victims Funds, administering $1,600,000 for Expanding Access to CAC Resources and Services for the Victims of Child Pornography and Human Trafficking.
National Children’s Alliance (NCA), under a cooperative agreement with the United States Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP), is posting the National Sub-Award Program – Domestic Trafficking Victims Fund, administering $1,600,000.00 in federal funds for Expanding Access to CAC Resources and Services for the Victims of Child Pornography and Human Trafficking.
If you are interested in applying, please review the documents below:
- Request for Proposals (RFP) for the establishment, improvement, and expansion of Children’s Advocacy Centers (includes grant application portal link)
- Request for Proposals (RFP) for expanding access to CACs for Victims of Child Pornography and Human Trafficking (includes grant application portal link)
Resources to help you apply
For CACs and Chapters
- How to use NCA’s Online Grant Application System (same instructions for both RFPs)
- FAQ: A Shortlist of Available NCA Grant Types for 2018
- FAQ: The VOCAA Funding Process Explained
- FAQ: About Hardship Waivers for Individual CAC Subawards
- Grant Information for Individual CACs (forthcoming)
- Preliminary Information for Applicants for Grant Funds to Address Youth and Children with Problematic Sexual Behaviors (please read before applying for any grants in this category)
To submit your application online, please review all documents thoroughly before beginning your application.
NOTE: The links to apply for each respective RFP are available only within the RFP documents above. Please open the document for the grant type for which you wish to apply and read through it carefully before accessing the grant application system.