MDT Resource Coordinator
MDT Resource Coordinator Full-Time Position
The Ohio Network of Children’s Advocacy Centers (ONCAC) is currently seeking to fill a full-time position
of MDT Resource Coordinator.
ONCAC’s mission is to promote the establishment and success of Multidisciplinary Teams and Children’s
Advocacy Centers by providing support, education, and networking opportunities to enhance Ohio’s
response to child abuse. We are an association comprised of 26 accredited and 14 developing local
children’s advocacy centers (CACs) serving children throughout Ohio and the local professionals
investigating and treating child sexual abuse.
The MDT Resource Coordinator position will provide ongoing technical assistance and aid in developing
and executing training and other learning opportunities to ONCAC member centers and relevant
community partners, specifically in the realm of developing and strengthening multidisciplinary teams
[MDTs] across the state. This position will assist accredited and developing member centers in coalescing
their local teams, strategizing outreach to potential team members, building and enhancing relationships
of trust between members, and coordinating regional opportunities for MDTs to enhance practice.
• Assist in development and execution of relevant training to membership centers and
relevant community partners.
• Facilitate peer review sessions for CAC staff, in compliance with meeting NCA core
• Represent ONCAC at public and community events across Ohio and provide information
to the general public on ONCAC and the CAC model.
• Assist in assessing needs of membership centers and relevant community partners and
responding to requests for technical assistance.
• Develop and regularly update calendar of MDT meetings.
• Coordinate ongoing opportunities for MDTs to forge new community partnerships.
• Provide ongoing assistance and support to developing MDTs.
• Enhance community relationships and strengthen established MDTs.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
• Solid understanding of the CAC model and practice.
• Demonstrated public speaking ability.
• Experience in facilitating meetings or large group projects in online formats.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in direct service role in accredited CAC or working
closely with CAC staff as an MDT member.
• Creation, development, and execution of staff training sessions.
• Experience in navigating the digital space is crucial to this position.
• Attention to detail and understanding of Microsoft 365 products preferred.
• Possess a drive to be an integral part of positive change.
This MDT Resource Coordinator position is considered full-time at 40 hours a week and includes a
benefits package in addition to a solid salary. Remote individuals shall be considered.
Interested applicants can send resume to email@example.com. Applications shall be reviewed on a
rolling basis and be considered until the position is filled. No phone calls please. EEO