Center Accreditation Application Process
Accreditation / Re-accreditation package for CACs
Additional resources/documents that will help you create and prepare your application:
- NCA Standards for Accreditation 2017
- *2018 Affidavit of Standards Compliance (required for Accredited CACs)
- Financial Reporting Requirements for Accreditation
- Financial Requirement Frequently Asked Questions
- Accreditation Application Attachment Checklist
- Statistical Data for CAC Accreditation Applications
- 2017 Accreditation Application template
- Accreditation Resource List
- 2018 Memo: Mental Health Standard Component
- 2019 Victim Advocacy Guidelines
- Memo–Mental Health Standard
- Sample OMS Reports for NCA Accreditation
As you will notice, the forms and documents that you need to provide for accreditation and re-accreditation are the same. However there are some differences in the procedure that are noted in the Instruction document.
ATTENTION: Currently, NCA is requiring an electronic submission of your application. In order to obtain the link for the online submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation decisions may be appealed. Click here for documentation of the process to appeal an accreditation decision.
Accreditation Boot Camp
Attend Online! Accreditation Boot Camp is self-pacing and available here: Online Accreditation Boot Camp.