Statistics Submission Training
Information About Statistics Submission
Semi-annually, NCA collects service statistics from Accredited, Associate/Developing, and Satellite Members. This data is used to communicate with grantors, legislators, partners, and the community regarding the work performed by the CAC community nationwide.
- Data for the services rendered between January and June are submitted in July.
- Data for the services rendered between July and December are submitted in January of the following year.
Data collected is aggregated and displayed on the NCA website at https://www.nationalchildrensalliance.org/cac-statistics.
For non-NCAtrak users detailed information about how to submit statistics is available by clicking the link below:
Below is a help video for NCAtrak users to prepare for stats submission:
- For Current NCAtrak users: Please submit your report through your NCAtrak account.
- For all other submitters: Please go to https://ncatrak.org/Login using Google Chrome web browser. A username and passwork will be emailed prior to when stats can be entered.
- Important: No faxed, mailed or emailed forms will be taken under consideration.
For any questions or help with submitting your statistics please email email@example.com