The Children’s Advocacy Center for the Pikes Peak Region, dba Safe Passage, is conducting a search for an Outreach Coordinator to provide training, support and technical assistance to MDTs and CACs in 13 states with the Western Regional Children’s Advocacy Center. This is a new full-time position that is funded through the Department of Justice. The Outreach Coordinator must reside in one of the 13 states of the western region. The role of this new Outreach Coordinator is to develop and implement high quality trainings, and to provide customized technical assistance telephonically, electronically, and in person to individuals working with CACs and MDTs in the west. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum two years experience in program coordination and development, and in providing training and technical assistance.
- Minimum two years experience working within a multidisciplinary professional environment. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in a Children’s Advocacy Center setting, as a site reviewer for NCA, or in the role of the state Chapter coordinator.
- Extensive computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Wordpress, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience using social media and other online tools to effectively reach and engage targeted audience groups.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative analysis of program outcomes.
- An understanding of the role WRCAC plays with regard to developing MDTs, local CACs, state Chapters and National Children’s Alliance.
- Ability to work independently as well as committed to a strong and healthy team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel and be away from home at least 50% of the time.
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume to Maureen Fitzgerald at email@example.com later than August 26, 2014