Affiliate Membership Requirements
Affiliate membership is offered to multidisciplinary teams that are working to improve services for abused children through a collaborative approach to intervention. An Affiliate member must provide documentation of the following:
- A functioning MDT with representation from Law Enforcement, Child Protective Services, and Prosecution. ( NCA strongly encourages the representation and participation of all disciplines, including Medical, Mental Health and Victim Advocacy);
- A signed interagency agreement and MDT protocols;
- A letter of recommendation from the Chapter in their jurisdiction (if applicable);
- MDT case review which is conducted on a regularly scheduled basis, and attended by all MDT representative disciplines;
- Child forensic interviews are conducted in a neutral and child-focused setting.
Affiliate membership is maintained by remaining current with:
- Payment of annual dues;
- Annual documentation of forensic interviewing process and ongoing MDT case review.