MCA is looking for a dynamic state chapter director to manage the association of children’s advocacy centers. Office is in Annapolis, Maryland. Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s degree in human services, business, or management or demonstrated commensurate experience. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required. Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to conduct meetings, trainings and community outreach activities. Knowledge and skills in grant writing and development is preferred. Experience in child welfare or with children’s advocacy centers is preferred. Requirements: Must pass criminal background check and have valid driver’s license. Professional Skills: Demonstrated financial management, including budget planning and execution. Must be able to multi-task and possess strong team building skills. Organizational and computer skills, to include the use of social media, are essential to the position. Primary Responsibilities:
- Liaison with member centers
- Identify funding opportunities to grow the Chapter
- Administer Chapter support grants
- Submit financial and narrative reports for grants and contracts.
- Plan, manage and staff the annual conference in conjunction with the Board.
- Recruit and supervise volunteers
- Develop informational and marketing tools to educate the public about child maltreatment, the role of children’s advocacy centers and the Maryland Children’s Alliance.
Wages: Commensurate with experience. This is primarily a grant funded position. Application: Send resumes via email to Board Secretary, Maryland Children’s Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: September 11th, 2015 or until filled