Program Associate, DTVF Grants Management
A Program Associate, Grants Management is responsible for grants management of the sub-awardees funded under the Domestic Trafficking Victims (DTVF) program. The Program Associate will monitor and provide technical assistance to the recipients of the DTVF awards for supporting the service provision to victims of child pornography and trafficking at the local Children’s Advocacy Centers. The position works cooperatively with the staff in the Grants Department, led by the Director of Grants Management. The position is supervised by the Coordinator of Grants Management.
- Responsible for assisting Children’s Advocacy Centers and Chapters in the grant application process.
- Responsible for providing logistical support for the grant review and award process.
- Responsible for managing a DTVF grants portfolio monitoring the grant projects for the full duration of the grant cycle.
- Responsible for the fiscal oversight and close out of the grant year.
- Responsible for conduction of internal audits and preparation for the independent and DOJ audits.
- Other duties as assigned by the Coordinator and Director of Grants Management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage and reconcile grant portfolio.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Positive, solution-focused, problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to appropriately manage sensitive information and situations.
- Ability to work independently while seeking appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Prior knowledge of or work in a Children’s Advocacy Center helpful.
- Detail-oriented with an understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills required (including familiarity with database applications).
- Knowledge of and experience with national associations helpful but not required.
- Strong computer skills- experience with MS Office, strong Excel proficiency required.
- Experience with GIFTS grant management software preferred.
WORK ENVIORNMENT/ PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Occasional travel.
- May require lifting of up to 20lbs.
- Please email your resume and cover letter to recruiter (@) nonprofithr.com
- When submitting your application via email, please title the subject line “NCA DTVF Program Associate
- Please title all attachments using the following format: “last name, first name_ document name NCA” (ex. Doe, John_Resume NCA or Doe, Jane_Writing Sample NCA)