Child and Family Mental Health Therapist
Juliette’s House Job Announcement
Full-time – Child and Family Mental Health Therapist
Current Range $4,160 to $5,200 (Depending On Experience)
With excellent benefits package
Juliette’s House is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting children and families facing concerns of abuse, neglect, and trauma. Our successes lead to vital positive social change and we are looking for a highly organized, energetic and passionate person to join our team. Visit www.julietteshouse.org.
Child, Adolescent and Adult Mental Health Therapist
The Juliette’s House mental health program is seeking a licensed therapist to provide individual, family, and group counseling to adults who have been impacted by trauma and/or grief. The role provides a rewarding opportunity to work closely with team members to help adults, children and families thrive. We are currently specifically looking for a provider interested in and willing to work with younger children (ages 3-10) in addition to older children, teens and adults.
- Provide triage, assessment, individual, family, and group counseling, as well as crisis services for adult survivors and, possibly, their families.
- Provide case management and consultation services for clients as needed to ensure continuity of care.
- Graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other mental health related field.
- Licensure in the State of Oregon.
- Three years of clinical practice with children and families, including abuse survivors.
- Fluency in Spanish Preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background, DHS Child Welfare Registry and sex offender registry checks prior to employment.
Please email a cover letter, application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled.
Juliette’s House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.