Child Protection Center Manager
Responsible for the oversight and coordination of the Milwaukee CAPS program. Ensures best practice standards and guidelines are consistently implemented across the program. Works collaboratively with leaders and staff across the CAPS program and Children's Wisconsin to provide high quality care when child maltreatment is suspected. Identifies and pursues opportunities that support the operation of the Milwaukee Child Advocacy Center, the hospital-based Child Advocacy program, and designated medical satellite offices. With the medical and program directors, establishes and evaluates program priorities to ensure for alignment with Children's Wisconsin mission and strategic objectives. Is responsible to ensure the MCAC maintains NCA accreditation. Is the leader responsible for ensuring a strong working relationship with the CPS, law enforcement, and other MDT partners.
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, Social Work, or related area.
- Three years of related ambulatory care experience.
- Two years supervisory experience required with progressive leadership responsibility.
- Minimum of two years healthcare management preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a team of leaders preferred
- Requires advanced analytical and decision making skills necessary to resolve employee and operational problems and assist in the development of departmental budgets.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with patients, families, physicians, clinic/hospital staff and community.