Reports To: VP of Member Initiatives
Exempt Status: Salaried, Exempt
Commitment Type: Full-time, On-going
Base of Operations: Austin, Texas
Description: Under the supervision of the VP of Member Initiatives, is responsible for providing program expertise, specific to CAC direct services, for CACTX in furtherance of the organization’s vision.
• As a membership association, it is important to have programmatic expertise to provide direct support to local centers as well as subject matter expertise to inform CACTX programming and projects.
• The CAC Program Principal maximizes a broad understanding of direct services (MDT case coordination and case review, forensic interviews, victim advocacy and family support, mental health, and medical) to effectively enhance member success.
• This position will work cross functionally. While a majority of time will be spent in the Member Initiatives business unit, team members from throughout the organization will need program expertise to carry out their strategic goals and objectives as well as on-going activities.
• This position will work in partnership with the VP of Member Initiatives to develop the overall strategy for programmatic initiatives, as they relate to CAC direct services.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide expertise to support each functional area within the Member Initiatives business unit:
- Training and Technical Assistance – Provide direct member technical assistance (in-person, phone, email), participate in curriculum review and updates, develop content for training and technical assistance resources, and provide support for faculty and peer review leads.
- Member Relations & Events – Provide input and present content for member communications and events.
- Standards of Excellence – Provide support to staff who review local centers for compliance and conduct local center site visits, specifically assisting with local center technical assistance needs.
• As needed, provide expertise cross functionally to other team members specific to direct services.
• Leads specific projects to support strategic goals and objectives that impact CAC direct service areas.
Desirable Competencies & Skills:
• Growth mindset – anchors to the vision and associated growth by leading with an
innovative mindset and developing new ways of working across a diverse talent pool to optimize work and performance.
• Strategic doer – skilled at building a reputation as a strategic-doer by demonstrating agility and collaboration through the organization to achieve results on cross-functional
• Culture influencer – actively demonstrates and makes decisions according to the CACTX creed, helps to reinforce and stitch together the culture across the candidate and employee lifecycle.
Minimum Educational/Professional Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience at a local or statewide level.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to make decisions with autonomy
• Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously, work independently under tight deadlines, and prioritize responsibilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people under pressure, negotiate among multiple parties, resolve conflicts, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
• Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to travel statewide.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Desirable Professional Requirements:
• Desire to work within a fast-paced, “fail-forward” culture
• Experience working with non-profit, membership associations.
Minimum Personal Requirements: Cultivate an environment of trust and embody the values of mindfulness, quality, adaptability, collaboration, and accountability.
Desirable Personal Requirements: Mature, self-motivated, good judgment, flexibility, positive attitude. High professional standards and ethics.
Job Location: 1501 West Anderson Lane, Building B-1, Austin, Texas 78757