Special Projects Program Associate, Member Relations and Chapter Development
About the Organization National Children’s Alliance (NCA) is the national association and accrediting body for Children’s Advocacy Centers (CACs). Formed in 1988, NCA has been providing support, technical assistance, and quality assurance for CACs, while serving as a voice for abused children for more than 25 years. Position Summary A Program Associate, Member Relations and Chapter Development is responsible for special projects related to NCAs membership; acts as a liaison between CACs, consultants, and NCA in the membership application process; provides information and access to member benefits; provides project management on special projects with a focus on underserved populations; including rural, Tribal and Hispanic; delivers outstanding customer service to our members. The position works cooperatively with other NCA personnel. The position is supervised by the Director of the Department of Member Relations and Chapter Development. Essential Functions Member Relations
- Educate members on NCA’s benefits and how to access them.
- Customer/Client focused to provide consistent, high-quality services to members.
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships on behalf of the organization with our members.
- Accurately articulate benefits of membership.
- Maintain accurate membership database.
- Provide project management of membership trainings (National Chapter Summit, Leadership Conference, New Chapter Leader Orientation and others).
- Collect and report membership data and participate in research projects.
- Recordkeeping and billing assistance regarding membership dues and other membership requirements.
- Conduct the membership application process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Member Relations.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Positive, solution-focused, problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to appropriately manage sensitive information and situations.
- Ability to work independently while seeking appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Prior knowledge of or work in a Children’s Advocacy Center helpful.
- Detail-oriented with an understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills required (including familiarity with database applications).
- Knowledge of and experience with national associations helpful but not required.
- Strong computer skills- experience with MS Office, strong Excel proficiency required.
- Experience with GIFTS grant management software preferred.
Work Environment/ Physical Requirements
- Occasional travel.
- May require lifting of up to 20lbs.
**This position can be performed remotely To Apply Please refer to the following instructions:
- Please email you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- When submitting your application via email, please title the subject line “Special Projects Program Associate”.
- Please title all attachments using the following format: “last name, first initial_ document name NCA” (ex. Doe, J_Resume NCA or Doe, J_Cover Letter NCA).