National Children’s Alliance (NCA) is on a mission to make one big difference, one child at a time. One in ten children in the United States will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday—these are our kids, in our communities. We must work together to protect them. And, as a donor, your gift helps put their future within reach.
You’ll help children and families receive the most effective mental health services that allow them to heal from trauma. You’ll help us train child advocates to support families through the healing process for their kids. And you’ll champion our efforts to lift up adult survivors and their loved ones, to smash the stigma, to shed their shame, taking us closer to the day when we as a society refuse to let children be defined by their trauma. The day when all our children have a future without limits.
Your gift made a difference in 2019
Here are just a few of the achievements you and other supporters helped bring about this year:
- Our members served more than 360,000 abused kids, and about two-thirds of our CACs offer therapeutic services on-site, making it easier for kids to get the treatment they need to heal.
- We developed new resources and training materials for our members on best practices and effective treatment models for youth with problematic sexual behaviors, children who are the victims of sexual exploitation and abusive images, and more.
- We dove into research on how to engage families in mental health services, so more kids and non-offending caregivers will get the treatment they need—and deserve to have—to recover from trauma.
- We launched a new podcast interviewing leading experts in science, law, medicine, communications, and morality about how to end child abuse.
- We reported to Congress on the status of CAC-military partnerships and what needs to happen next to get more children in military families access to CAC services.
- We hosted a conference for more than 800 leaders in our field so they could benefit from the latest research on child protection.
- And we launched a new online learning community to enable CAC professionals to share their expertise and learn from each other.
NCA respects the privacy of our donors. We therefore do not rent, sell, or trade donor contact information
Other Ways to Give
Recommend a grant to NCA through your donor-advised fund. Select your DAF administrator from the drop-down menu above. To learn more about donor-advised funds, click here.
A portion of the proceeds from purchases on AmazonSmile will go to support National Children’s Alliance.